If you work in a company, then a business card becomes important. Handing out business cards to potential customers or clients is very good for developing your company's business. In addition, the exchange business cards as well as a good medium to maintain a relationship. With the card you can also inform your business type, address and description of the character of the business. For that we need a business card design that is right for you.
Then, how to design an attractive business card? Card design should not only be unique, cool and interesting 'but it also must be right: it should clearly display information about yourself and your company, your business card theme should match the business in which you worked, and also integrates with the design. Make business cards with a design that is easy to remember. People would be interested in a unique business card, so that they would think that a card deserves to be saved.
If you are confused in choosing an attractive business card design, please look at some examples of business cards below we have collected from various sources. Besides having attractive design, business cards which we present below also gives a clear picture of the business. The materials used to make the card are not limited to paper, but also transparent plastic, elastic material and others. Enjoy!
You might also like:
15+ GOLD FOILED BUSINESS CARDS
Attractive Business Card Designs for Your Inspiration
1. KATEROXS Business Card via pajka studio
Identity of leather bags brand: Business Card.
2. Cloudberry Business Card via Perky Bros llc
The card materials feature hardy letterpressed stationery, foil stamped wireframing journals and fun, elementary-like illustrations.
3. Tourean Business Card via Anagrama
The color palette is serious and somber and fully enriched with the choice of thick, heavy, cream paper and gold foil hot-stamping. The monogram is sharp and heavy, especially when emphasized by the surrounding diamond.
4. Self Promo Business Card via Jiani Lu
A series of design pieces for self promotional purposes.
5. PERCONTE - Stationery via Perconte
Perconte business card.
6. M.M. business cards via pajka studio
business cards for Magda Mazurkiewicz, coach & sales coach using screen printing method.
7. Ice Rock cafe Business Card via Sonia Ri
Branding project for Ice Rock cafe, Switzerland.
8. NA A A T AA Business Card by Natasha Trayan via Evan Dorlot
Visual identity for young fashion designer Natasha Trayan.
9. House of van Schneider Business Card via Tobias van Schneider
"House of van Schneider" business cards behind the scenes case study.
10. Noem9 Studio Branding via Noem9 Studio
NOEM9 STUDIO is a one-person multidisciplinary design studio created by Jose A. Garrido (Spain) back in 2010.
A highly motivated designer that gives his 110% in every project. Loves challenges and experimenting with new styles and skills to give every project a unique feeling to make clients fall in love with.
11. Skylight Farm Business Card via Russell Shaw
All of the print collateral is on 100% recyclable seeded paper, so that each customer who receives a card or a note from the farm is able to further Skylight’s work by replanting the paper and growing their own garden.
12. Business Cards 2013 via Nate Harris
Hand printed, cut & edge painted business cards for self promotion.
13. RV Architekten Business Card via Manuel Haring
Development of a communication concept. A case study in pictures.
14. Motel hotel branding via Otto Climan
A business card for an american's motel that converts his activity to a serious hotel service.
15. Personal Business Card via Amanda Salcido
Combination of an upper case A with a lower case S to create personal initials.
16. tarjetas Burkina Business Card via Emiliano Aranguren
Business cards for Burkina Estudio. Screeprinted, one ink on grey cardboard (1.3 mm), edges painted with blue spray paint. 100% handmade.
17. Tracks Business Card via Noeeko
Tracks is a separately branded storytelling platform that steps away from the institutional web design and approach of the main agency website.
18. COCOLIA Business Card via Cocolia
Limited Edition of 600 business cards where the front side is different and singular in each of them. The designer combined the creativity with the surprise element of the random and the chance in each piece.
19. Vanitas Business Card via András Berecz
Vanitas branding project by fashion designer Lilla Cséfalvay.
20. THE CLOCKSMITHS Business Card via Augusto Arduini
THE CLOCKSMITHS Business Card.
21. Personal Identity via Louise Twizell
A personal business card.
22. GetYid Business Card via Arkadiusz Płatek
Identity GetYid Software & Service.
23. Sifter Letterpress Business Cards via Graham Smith
Sifter Letterpress Business Cards Printed By @HobanPress.
24. Caroline Boisvert Stationary via Chez Valois
Caroline Boisvert Business Card.
25. NEEPO SNOWBOARDS Business Card via Lid&Wiken
Business card design for a Norwegian snowboard lable called Neepo Snowboards.
26. Melody / Arguile Identity via Jonny Delap
Visual Identity created for an independently owned fashion label based in the UK.
27. Ibsens Fabrikker via Form Agenda
Business card for Ibsesn Fabrikker, a small eyecatching company that delivers all kinds of inflatabel, fiberglass and mascots. This was a collaborative project between Form Agenda and Dead Voltage Designs.
28. self promotion logo and business card via Chiara Ceccaioni
Logo and business card done as part of a self promo.
29. Open Group Identity via Ryan Romanes
Small scale identity for Open Group, a financial organisation consisting of development professionals including economists, educators, environmental scientists, financial analysts, anthropologists and engineers that collaborate with various industry sectors to provide open knowledge, aid and governance. Business cards and compliment slips are laser cut and etched.
30. simonlanglois.ca Business cards via Simon Langlois