There are many ways to learn to design logos, one of which is learned from a reliable logo designer. Every designer must have their own way to solve the problem to make the logo. By learning tips logo design that is different from them, we'll have plenty of references and a solid foundation in making a logo.
Here are some of our findings on a few tips from some well-known logo designers in the world:
Logo Design Tips
1. Jacob Cass @justcreativedesign.com What Make a Good Logo
2. David Airey @davidairey.com 5 useful logo design tips
3. Leighton Hubbell @logodesignerblog.com Logo Design Tips & Interview with Leighton Hubbell
4. Jeff Fisher @justcreativedesign.com Logo Design Tips & A Not-So-Ordinary Interview with Logo Designer, Jeff Fisher
5. Yesta Desamba @jayce-o.blogspot.com Logo Design Tips: A Guide to Logo Design